THE PROCESS OF PROPERLY REPRESENTING OUR CLIENTS INVOLVES A CLOSE “TEAM PLAYER” RELATIONSHIP WITH THE CLIENT.
THIS PROCESS CAN BE SUMMARIZED AS FOLLOWS:
- Identifying client objectives and determining the right neighborhoods and properties for site selection that match these objectives.
- An exhaustive analysis of each of the target neighborhoods to determine availability, competitive advantages, demographics, trends, and costs per square foot.
- Determining a short list of selected targeted sites
- Detailed analysis of pros and cons of each site
- Site selection
- Lease negotiations leveraging Square Foot Realty’s exhaustive knowledge and experience
- Follow up and analysis 6 months and 12 months after store opening